Who doesn't LOVE a good fashion find?Who doesn't

"Just throw me in my coffin now with these earrings on." -Rachel Zoe

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Get the Oooohhhhh

   I figure it only relevant that I should chat about a little black package that packs a huge punch. NARS blush in Orgasm I guarantee is in every hollywood makeup artist arsenal. I am addicted to Sephora www.sephora.com/blush-P2855 and if you have ever visited this coveted beauty mecca you will find this among their top ten best sellers. I never thought that a blush could make that much of a change in your face. Sure it will give you a little lift but I always focused on the eyes. This blush changed my thinking! It really gives you that just rolled out of the sheets flush! When I swipe it on I literally look more youthful. It costs $28 but this shimmery little package will last forever and will replace all others in your makeup bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment