Who doesn't LOVE a good fashion find?Who doesn't

"Just throw me in my coffin now with these earrings on." -Rachel Zoe

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Summer Style: The Flirty Romper

                                                                                                            La Fee Verte Silk Romper            TOBI Crystal Claire romper                    Indah Taylor romper
                                                                 
                                                                                               Urban Outfitter Motel Janet                   TOBI Day and Night romper                    Free People Cat and Mouse Romper



Rompers are everywhere this summer! I have to be honest I associated rompers with toddlers and snap on onesie's at first. I wanted to try one out anyway so I found a cute basic black romper like the one Courtney K. is wearing  to ease my way in.  I LOVED it! I also got a ton of compliments mostly from my husband who insisted I add a few more to my wardrobe. It's difficult not to feel youthful, flirty and comfy (BIG bonus) when you slip one on. Just add a cute belt and your set to go whether it be a beach party or dinner in the city. Not to mention all of the above are under $100!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment